The Kettlebell Project, Torque Tribe and Empower Training presents:
The Move More Weight Loss Challenge
A 45 Day Path to Habitual Health:
Join us from Sept 10th - Oct 24th for our 3rd annual fall health and fitness challenge!
- Get effortless weight loss
- Create boundless energy
- Develop vibrant health
- Enhance Sexiness
- Have FUN!
Are you ready for a change of pace? Do you simply want to look and feel better? Are seeking an absolute transformation of your mind, body, and soul. I have GREAT news, friend. During the challenge, you’ll implement a simple set of healthy behaviors that will deliver all of these and more!
WHY ARE WE CHALLENGING YOU?
We created these challenges in 2016 as a way for our members, friends, and family to experience the almost unbelievable results of moving, eating and training just like a world class athlete!
If you are new to exercise or a seasoned pro, this program is excellent for almost everyone! We are all about 21st-century habit-development focused on proper exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle choices. Here’s what to expect:
- Effortless Weight Loss. When you exercise and eat the way humans were meant to, you’ll signal your genes to produce your optimal body composition with ease.
- Boundless Energy. By removing toxins from your diet and focusing on proper sleep and hydration, you’ll experience a steady flow of clean energy to keep you motivated and focused all day long.
- Vibrant Health. When your fitness, nutrition and lifestyle choices are well-aligned, you’ll develop a sense of vibrancy that will have everyone you know begging for your secrets.
- Enhanced Sexiness. Did we mention that looking, feeling, and performing your best will help you feel sexier than ever?
- FUN. The bottom line is that with all the great programming stuffed into 45 days, we're gonna have a GREAT time!
HOW DOES THE CHALLENGE WORK?
Move More and WIN $1,000!
The person to track/log the most workouts in 45 days will win a...
$1,000 CASH MONEY PRIZE!!
BEGIN DATE: September 10th
END DATE: OCTOBER 24TH
**Last day to enter: SEPTEMBER 9TH 11:59 AM
*Must be 18 years or older
*and be available on October 27th at this location: 3650 S. Broadway Englewood, CO 80113
1. Who is the Challenge for?
The Move More Weight Loss Challenge is for anyone looking to take control of their fitness and health. It’s so easy to get stuck in a rut and feel like there’s no way out. What most people need is a simple plan and the support/accountability to stick to it for the long-haul.
If you want to be a part of an amazing tribe of fun and supportive Coloradians who love getting strong and moving well, don’t take themselves too seriously, and care about the community, then the Move More Weight Loss Challenge is perfect for you.
2. How will I track my workouts?
- Anytime you work out, you must post a picture of yourself immediately after your workout and you MUST include the tag: #MoveMoreToLiveMore
- You must ALSO Post your entire workout for that day: How many sets, reps, the amount of time, the weight you used, the distance you ran, movements performed, etc.
- You can also track your workout on "MAP MY RUN" or ANY app/device that tracks your workout and take a screenshot along with your sweaty photo proof. Proof (can be included w/ FB post) must include the details of the workout you did regardless of your method of recording.
- Minimum workout time: 45 mins (We want to see sweat!)
- Only 1 workout can be submitted per day and it must be submitted by 11:59 the day you wish it to count
- Workouts cannot exceed 37 in total. (6x per week)
**Whether your workout proof will count or not is ultimately up to the discretion of the challenge judge. The judge lives out of state and has absolutely no connection to any contestant. Our judge is an investigator for a living… So don't cut corners, do it right, log it in detail and make it obvious!
3. Do I need to give up ______ ?
That depends on the results you want to achieve. We want you to create a healthy lifestyle that you can maintain forever. Studies have shown that b reducing or eliminating foods that cause inflammation like grains, sugar, dairy, legumes, alcohol and vegetable oil you can significantly reduce your risk of disease and lose body fat too! 100% elimination is the goal, but we’ve seen major success with 80% compliance and better.
4. Do I need to give up alcohol?
Nope! While we encourage you to consume in moderation, alcohol is allowed during the challenge. Keep in mind that grains are off-limits, which means beer and all grain-containing liquors (whiskey, most vodkas) are not allowed.
We suggest clear liquor (preferably 100% agave tequila) a splash of soda water and lime, a single glass of red wine, or a delicious (no sugar-added) dry cider. Again, moderation is key, as alcohol consumption impairs digestion and causes full-body inflammation — not cool if you’re trying to make a big change
5. I'm gone most weekends during the challenge - can I still compete?
Absolutely! Travel and other distractions will always trick us into thinking we can’t be optimally healthy. We’ll show you exactly how to navigate parties, weddings, and other social events that often derail our health efforts.
If you’re traveling and/or have many social engagements coming up, that’s all the more reason to make your health and fitness a priority!
6. When can I train?
New members will choose a training group that best fits their schedule. We have options at 6am, 10am, and 6pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 10am on Saturday.
7. What are the sessions like?
Each session is 60 minutes and includes dynamic warm-up, mobility exercises, power, strength, and conditioning.
8. Can I try a class before signing up?
Absolutely! Finding a fitness home is important and we want you to be 100% confident with your purchase. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: "Challenge" to set up your free trial session.
9. Where are you located?
We have 2 locations!
Project MOVE is at 4925 S Santa Fe Dr in Littleton, CO (easiest to access through the Lowes parking lot off Belleview and Santa Fe)
Blunt Force Training is at 3993 Elati St, Denver, CO 80216 (just off I-25 and Park Ave.)
Our facility has bathrooms, fresh water and an amazing culture!
10. How do I join?
There are 2 ways to win.
1.) Join for only $40 until August 22nd, and do your workouts anywhere you like.
2.) Join for only $499 thru August 31st and get;
- Unlimited small group classes
- 2 Hour Whole Food Cooking and Meal Prep class
- Before and after measurements
- 2 Private behavior change coaching sessions
- 2 Personal nutrition programming and planning sessions
- 2 Private sessions with a personal trainer
- Access to your Coaches & Tribe through a - Facebook accountability group
QUESTIONS??? CONTACT US HERE: